Ever since I knew all about Paris I’ve been dreaming of going there someday. As for now, since I can’t go to Paris yet, I’ve been into things that is related to Paris. Trust me, my friends know all about this Parisian love except for their language. I just find it hard though I practically know a few terms.
So, anyway, I logged on to my Polyvore account and created sets of outfit that I would possibly wear in Paris. It looks amateur-ish but whatever. So here are my looks:
What do you think? You may also create your outfit by signing up at POLYVORE.
See you at Polyvore! Cheers!
- Explore Paris by bike with the Velib (europe.eurostar.com)
- YSL Paris: Jardins Romantiques (fabsugar.com)
- Your guide to what’s on in Paris this summer (europe.eurostar.com)
- Paris is still the top city destination for the British (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- A Postcard from Paris (eatlikeagirl.com)
- Dreaming of Paris (landofliz.wordpress.com)
- Tresor Paris Celebrities – X-Factor Judge Kelly Rowland (boudiuk.wordpress.com)
- On the Street | All Dressed in Black, Paris (brandieraaschphotography.wordpress.com)
- 46 Pretty Parisian Fashions – From Posh Streetwear to Beret-Topped Collections (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)