For the past few days (and weeks) I’ve been talking and sharing about shoes. Last semester, my good classmate Lai shared about AsianVogue – an online shop for killer shoes and bags. I checked it out as soon as I possibly I can and I am deeply in love with their wide collections of shoes. I even bookmarked it!
I was planning to buy a pair from their fabulous collection but it might not arrive in time for the ball where I will be wearing them. I still am planning to buy some pairs from their shop but I still have a lot of saving to do.
Here are some of the shoes from their shop:
Check them out now! Click here for AsianVogue’s classy site! Be amazed and fall in love with their wide collection. Plus, the owner is easy to communicate with. 🙂 AsianVogue also has a page in Facebook! Click here.
This good shop also has an on-going shopping spree giveaway. For details, check out their Tumblr page.
Get your new kicks from this shop now! Spread the word! Cheers!
- Fashion Crisis: Tired and Confused (January 11) (spontaneouscribblersnotes.wordpress.com)
- Me, My Shoes and I (thevintagestylequeen.wordpress.com)
- Miss Mink’s Shoe Obsession Continues (weddingbee.com)
- Doing a little “sole” searching (survivingonatightbudget.com)
- Christian Cota Launches His Hiking-Inspired Collection With Aldo, Dishes on What Makes a Shoe Sexy (fabsugar.com)
- Collecting Vintage Fashion Catalogs and Vintage 50s Shoe Styles (thebestinvintage.wordpress.com)
- Which Vogue Front Row Shoe Is Most Fab? (fabsugar.com)
- WorldSoccerShop Indoor Week 2012 (soccercleats101.com)