During the semester break last year I found a dress hidden in my Mom’s closet. When I found it, I immediately said that it would be the perfect dress for the literary ball this February. I tried it on for the first time and I promised myself to lose that fat belly sticking out. I immediately made a work out program for myself. I followed it religiously. I even control my food intake. When the Christmas season came, I barely had my workout.
I tried it on today and I can barely get in and out of the dress! ZOMG A MILLION TIMES! This isn’t happening! I cannot gain any more weight! Instead, I should lose a lot of them! Spending the holiday season at home made me fat because delicious food was everywhere. Not to mention, the booze (beer to be exact)!
To get me out of this figure crisis, I must amp my workout program two notches up:
1. Add running twice or thrice a week.
2. Add more sets per exercise in my workout program.
3. Do the exercise twice a day.
4. Watch the food I eat.
That should get me back in shape in 4 weeks.
I really hope that the people around me would be too kind to help me in solving this crisis. I will really do my best to do this. I’m keeping a positive attitude on this one.
Cheers! To leaner and brighter me in 4 weeks!
- 10 Pound Challenge (hotmesscoolday.wordpress.com)
- Mind, Body, Exercise and Emergence (joyofspa.com)
- Announcing our New Fitness Ambassador and Top 10 Ways to Stick to Your Resolutions This Year (evernote.com)
- The Perfect Workout If I Was A Perfect Swimmer (the17thman.typepad.com)
- Choosing the Right Workout Clothes (everydayhealth.com)